- Advanced material engineering capabilities, with a portfolio of 52 proprietary formulations (of which seven had been licensed to us) as of March 31, 2023, that we use in the production of AB systems for two-wheeler, three-wheeler, passenger vehicles and commercial vehicle.
- Customized to safety, durability and performance specifications of electric vehicles and internal combustion engine OEMs.
- Precision engineering, in-house tool designing, design simulation, prototyping and manufacturing abilities, provide us with a competitive advantage in quality, cost and delivery parameters.
- Compressibility Testing
- Data Logger
- Chase Machine
- Virtual Simulation
- High-end CAD Tools
- Advanced Tool Manufacturing Infrastructure
- Testing and Validation Capability